Bend, Oregon Dentist - Ken M. Shirtcliff, DMD
Greenwood Dental Care - General and Cosmetic Dentistry
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. The Screening can be accessed and filled out on our online screening form or on our website.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will be taking your temperature when you come in for your appointment.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Please do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes prior to your appointment time
- When you arrive at our office, please stay in your car and call 541-382-4848 and let us know you are here. We will call you when we are ready for you to come in.
- For the time being, our waiting room is for patients only. At this time, we ask that you come to your appointment alone if at all possible.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment Contact Us today.
Excellence and Affordability
When you and your family visit Greenwood Dental Care, we want you to feel welcomed by our dental team and confident in the quality and affordability of the care we provide. Dr. Shirtcliff and the staff at Greenwood Dental Care look forward to partnering with you and your loved ones so that you can achieve optimal oral health and gorgeous smiles. Dr. Shirtcliff will always listen to your input, give you detailed information about your options, and help you make informed decisions about your dental health care.
Every person deserves a healthy, radiant smile, and we treat patients of all ages with thorough general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and restorative dentistry. With our philosophy of "On Time" dentistry, you can have the healthy beautiful smile you've always wanted - without interrupting your busy schedule. We want to give you best, most comfortable care we can in a warm and caring environment. From the moment you arrive until the time you leave, we want you to feel comfortable and confident in our expert hands.
Contact Us Today or Request An Appointment!
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment
Ken M. Shirtcliff, DMD
906 NE Greenwood Ave Suite 1
Bend, OR 97701